Hello! I'm Mary
I am the owner of Andersen Accounting Solutions. I am passionate about helping small business owners navigate their financial statements, and run their business efficiently utilizing my 20+ years of bookkeeping and office management experience.
I am now also offering help to startups and newer business owners who need help managing their own finances with help from my online course!
I am a proud mom of two and wife to my high school sweetheart living in Arlington Washington. I started my practice in 2014 when my son was 3 in order to gain the flexibility our family needed while my husband was deployed with the US Coast Guard. Being a virtual bookkeeper has allowed me to balance time with my kiddos while also feeding into the side of me that likes to be busy, a people helper and constantly on a mission.
- Stilly Valley Collective Co-working Committee Chair (2018-2020)
- Volunteer-Stilly Valley Chamber (2018-2020)
- Treasurer-Downtown Arlington Business Association (2017)
- First recipient of the Downtown Arlington Business Association’s ‘President’s Award’ Excellence in Business Leadership (2015)
- President-Downtown Arlington Business Association (2010)
- Relay for Life Committee (various years)
In my free time
Most of my free time consists of family time working on our property in rural Arlington Washington. We love to do projects around the yard and are in the process of building a home!
I also enjoy cooking, painting and staying connected with friends and family.
Meet the rest of my Team!
I pride myself in being detail oriented, driven and a good listener. I want to be part of your team and deliver consistent bookkeeping. Over time my practice has grown requiring me bring on some amazing team members. This has allowed me offer coverage even while I am unavailable resulting in a better client experience.